If you would like to link back to us, please add the following line of code to your website or provide it to your website administrator.
Discover Dinner Plain Supports Local Businesses
- High Plains Lodge- Bar & Restaurant Dinner Plain
- Rundells Alpine Lodge - A la Carte Menu & Graze Restaurant Dinner Plain
- Dinner Plain Hotel - Bar & Restaurant Dinner Plain
- Cilantro- Tapas and Meze bar & Restaurant Dinner Plain
- Brandy Creek- Cafe & Licensed Supermarket Dinner Plain
- The White Room - Spanish Tapas & European inspired A la Carte Restaurant Mt Hotham
- Fountains Restaurant & Bar - French Cuisine Restaurant Mt Hotham
- The General - Restaurant, Bar & Supermarket Mt Hotham
Health & Wellbeing
Retail & Services
- Adventures With Altitude
- Alpine Babysitting
- Alpine Property
- Castran Real Estate
- Christian's 4WD Taxis
- Dinner Plain Maintenance
- Hoys Dinner Plain Ski Shop
- Pinnacle DP
- Sled Dog Tours
- Snowball Express
- High Country Horseriding
- Omeo Region
- Gippsland Golf
Weather and Roads
Activites in the Area
- Eagle School of Microlighting - Located at the base of Mt Buffalo come and have this unique experience. A microlight aircraft is another name for a powered hang glider. Between the mountains is one of the safest places to fly and the scenery is breathtaking!
- Hedonistic Hiking - An exclusive range of guided walks in the High Country and Great Alpine Valleys. Included is Razorback Ridge, Mt Feathertop, Mt Bogong and Mt Buffalo. There is also a range of shorter walks available for wine lovers, finishing up at one of Victoria's boutique wineries.
- 5 Star Adventure Tours - Explore some of the most inaccessible areas of the Victorian Alps. Experience natural bush foods, great geology and extensive archaeology, topped off with gourmet lunch and a glass of wine right in the middle of the Alpine National Park.
- Active Flight Paragliding Centre - If you've ever wanted to soar like an eagle and get a birds eye view of the world, the closet thing to this type of silent flight is with a tandem paragliding flight high over the Victorian High Country. Located in Bright Activeflight Paragliding is able to offer spectacular setting.
- Adventure Guides Australia - Recreational and educational adventure abseiling, rock climbing, caving, cross country skiing, and other adventures.
- Alpine Paragliding - Alpine paragliding offers tandem flights, intro and license courses. Flights are from Mystic Hill, 500m above Bright. Choose from a 500m high glide from Mystic, an extended thermalling flight above Mystic and Bright or a cross country flight around the Ovens Valley.
- Angling Expeditions Victoria - Join fishing guide Geoff Lacey and develop new skills and a greater sensitivity for nature while enjoying the unique beauty of the Australian bush. Everything is provided, fishing gear, waders and lunch.
- Bogong Horse back Adventures - Travel from rich mountain valleys to the vast Bogong High Plains and Victoria's highest mountain, Mt Bogong. The best way to experience this vast area, most inaccessible to 4WD, is to join a horse riding tour.
- Bright Brewery - Daily from noon till evening, kick back with award winning beer at Bright Brewery, on the Great Alpine Road in the heart of Bright.
- High Country Cycle Tours - Offering unique half day and full day environmentally friendly bicycle tours incorporating Australia's breath taking High Country, outstanding local wineries and victorias premier craft brewing region.
- Wandiligong Maze and Cafe - Treat the family to a fantastic country experience at Australia's largest living hedge maze, with mini golf and licenced cafe. Just 5 minutes from Bright.